- 1/14 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 532mm, width: 193mm, height: 307mm.
- Realistic roof bar features light pods, grille mini bar, low bar and side bars. LEDs (sold separately) are also attachable.
- Just like the actual vehicle, a double rear-axle 6x4 chassis features a layout of motor and transmission positioned at the front.
- Ladder frame features aluminum side channels with plastic cross members, and is equipped with a coupler to enable linkage with semi-trailers.
- Highly-realistic suspension utilizes metal leaf springs and friction dampers.
- Interior parts such as modern-design dashboard and seats are included.
- Assembly type 3-speed transmission allows gear changes via separately available 4-channel radio transmitter.
- Multi-Function Control Unit (Item 56523: MFC-03, sold separately) offers light, sound, and vibration operation.
Euro Truck Required items (not included)
- 4 x AA Batteries
- 7.2v NiMh Battery
- NiMh Charger
- 2 x Servo
- Radio Transmitter & Receiver
- Electronic Speed Controller (ESC)
- Optional: Tamiya semi truck multi function unit #56523
- Recommended Tools:
- Large Philips head screwdriver
- Small Philips head screwdriver
- Modelling knife
- Long nose pliers
- Side cutters
- Plastic cement
- Instant cement
- Synthetic rubber cement
Important: If you are going to use A Tamiya truck with A ( mfc-01 ) MFU (Multi Function Unit). It is strongly recommended only use an analogue remote controller like the Futaba T6L .
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Tamiya T56368 1/14 Scania 770 S 6X4